Saturday, September 12, 2015

First Look at Taylee

I am elated to get this beautiful doll from Joyce Mathews. I had asked Joyce to paint me a girl that looked like a doll she had auctioned off on eBay. She had a name, but I always call her Easter Girl, as she sold on eBay right before Easter. Here is what she looked like:

Taylee is who she painted for me. I just love her! I couldn't wait for a formal photo shoot, so I took this photo with my phone camera. Joyce shaded the little indentation right below her mouth. It gives her such personality. Her skin wash is very warm. She looks more sun kissed than most of my other girls. And her eyes...wow! Joyce's talents are amazing!

Taylee is a 13" Little Darling sculpted by Dianna Effner and painted by Joyce Mathews. More photos to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment